tired of the liberal gestapo on this list

>From: Sroundtable@svincter.com
>Subject: tired of the liberal Gestapo on this list

Ohhhh, Boooo-hoooooo-hooooo-hooo.
It's your bed, you made it, now sleep in it.

>(Who related)

Yeah.

>It seems that the only people on this list intolerant of opposing
viewpoints are those on YOUR side of the spectrum.

No, not a broad stroke that one!
Nothing like spewing out generalizations!
Care to smear anyone else while you're battin' 1000?

> I'll argue politics till I'm red in the face, but I certainly don't judge
the worth or character of those who disagree on the basis of political
opinion.  That is pure >fascism.

?

>Next time you want to question my worth as a Who fan based on my politics,
send me an e-mail directly and leave the list out of it.

Oh how admirable!

Kevin in VT