Pete Townshend's perceptive and correct statement

>Again.....I say....***OBVIOUSLY***...!

Lew:

And becoming more so every single day.

>How sick
that a Who fan would denigrate another Who fan for something as trivial as
his political preferences....

Nelson:

I can't answer that question, but as the person who's been most attacked for his sigs it becomes extremely clear which "side" is the intolerant one. I mean, ask a Dixie Chick about "free speech." That is if you can see her through the smoke of her burning CDs...frankly, I'm surprised these oh-so tolerant people haven't started burning Who CDs for Pete Townshend's perceptive and correct statement.

"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
                               A.J. Muste

                 Cheers             ML