Re: Drugs & RnR & The air up there

In a message dated 9/30/02 3:39:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lewinski@icanon.com writes:

> They are sucking it up where other people would pack it in.
> I'll bet that Roger would do a vocal-only set if he had to.
> These guys don't back down because of AGE or INJURY or DEATH.
>
> I dig that!   They don't give a shit about their legacy.   They believe
> in leaving it on the stage.
>
> Every phase of this bands career has presented challenges that they have
> stood up to.  They didn't always prevail, but they did NOT run for cover.
>
> There is no disgrace here, just nobility.

Joe, you are my hero today.  Great point.
"
I love how they have been saying that "Life is for the living" and that We
are still alive!"  What an encouragement to humans in general. They back
their words up  with every performance and the critics don't quite know what
to make of them yet. There hasn't been such a thing before!

Jon in Mi.