Kevin's downer

Kevin O said "I expect perfection, and when I get something outrageous that
is perhaps
only slightly below perfection, I'm not happy.
And, the post show depressions are getting tiresome.
In a strange way, I want to be put out of my agony."

Wow.  Expectations can ruin a good time.  That's really a drag.
I spoke to dozens of people after the show, some had seen more than 10 shows
on this tour.  I've read most of the reviews on the pt.com chatboard and
other places.  Besides the complaints about the 'heckler', this is the only
slightly negative review I've seen.  I think a clue can be found early on in
your review when you compared this show to Hershey.  Why compare?  Why not
live in the moment?  Why not just shake your cute little ass and marvel at
the beauty that you beheld?

It was a perfect evening.  It really doesn't get any better than that,
Kevin.  I enjoyed your company greatly and that of nearly everyone I saw
that evening.  The exception would be the old lady security bitch who made a
nuisance of herself down front ;-)

Really.  It could have not been better.
But then again, maybe I'm just a Who-slut.  I thought Simon T put on a fine
show on Thursday.

Jeff