The Butler Did It

 >It's all MY (aeb's) fuckin' fault. ;-)

See?!?  It was AEB all the time!  Where were you on November 22, 1963?

Kevin:

>Since you seem hell bent on having a conversation with me, let me oblige.

If you comment on this issue as you did, ("just when these two have found a
way to co-exist"; "troll-like behavior", etc...) then what's wrong with
replying to that?  Being "hell bent" to converse with you is way off.  I'm
one of "those two".  If you're going to comment about a person, you should
expect a reply from them if only in the spirit of fairness.

>Now, to be clear on the future...Jim, leave me alone.

All right then, you've had your say, and now I've had mine.  You and I have
shown that we can keep a respectful distance in the past, despite this break
from it.  I respect you for it but I expect the same distance in return.

Jim