From: "Mark R. Leaman" <bushchoked@yahoo.com>
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Jim' spew
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately no Kevin. I was wrong. I WAS trying to co-exist but Mark
ONCE AGAIN proves that he's a rotten piece of shit

Jim:

HOW is it offensive to you, if you don't think Mc is a troll (as you said)?

See, Mc, THIS is why I think Jim is a lightweight...he's sitting there, like a scurvy little spider, waiting to pounce. Remember how he promised not to read my posts? Uh-huh. He's less than a lightweight...he's a halfwit. He's not bright enough to reason things out, and obviously with my fairly pedestrian comments I'm speaking above his sphere (as Bowie put it). I guess if I say ANYTHING AT ALL about him, he takes it as an insult (as hard as it is to find one in what I said) And like a 5 year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Jim then tries to blame ME for all his bullshit, as below:

his doing. Just like this entire odyssey has been by his own design.

Yep, Jim, all because I said you and Mc were alike. Before this, "my design" was because I told Jeff to "be proud" he felt like you. I mean, where exactly is all this evil shit I'm supposedly saying to make you run off your verbal diarrhea like a wounded little child, I wonder? It's all in your diseased mind.

won't let this die. How much am I supposed to take?

What exactly did you have to "take?" Being compared with someone who thinks you're pretty durn cool? A fellow Who fan? Wow, that's "toxic vomit" if I ever saw it. You have every right to be angry. I guess that means you're no friend of Mc's? You're angered to be compared to him? What do you think is wrong with him, exactly?

You've got serious mental problems, there, Jimbo. You should apologize to the entire list for inflicting this shit on them AGAIN. You're so far out of line it's not even on the charts.

If you love music, check us out on the
web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

Cheers ML