Vegas story

Dear Who friends,

How many of you read that horrible, blow by blow account of John's death?  I
got sick to my stomach.

I thought they would keep the room number secret, but in the article it says
what room he passed away in.

It seems to me also, that as the tour goes on, Roger and Pete, during their
chattering on stage are expressing anger and bitterness aboutJohn and his
lifestyle.  I can't blame them, but I am surprised at some of the statements
they have made.  But, if I was in there shoes, who knows what I would say or
do, they are only human.

Anyway, Who love to all.

Oh, one more thing.  CSI uses "WHO ARE YOU" as their them song, and I heard,
but I am not sure if it is true, that the spin-off of CSI - CSI MIami was
going to use "Won't Get Fooled Again".  Can any of you confirm this?  It is
on too late for me.

Johannah <who likes to stay up late, but can't because she drags her ass in
the morning if she doesn't get 8 or more>