New Who DVD-EP in UK

Reports are coming in from Lester Peckover and Baci
Dominic of a new Who DVD-EP in the U.K. It has four
songs and is eleven minutes long. Here are the
contents:

1. See Me Feel Me
2. I'm a Boy
3. Pinball Wizard
4. I'm Free

All are mimed. #2 is from the Jan. 1967 Beat Club show
and the rest from the 1969 Beat Club Tommy special.

In addition to the videos, you have the option of
having VH1 style "pop-ups" throughout. Here you can
find such little known facts such as "I'm A Boy" was
released in 1967!

I've posted pictures of the covers sent to me by K+L
(thanks!) here:
http://www.thewhothismonth.com/2002_Who_DVD-EP.html

=====
-Brian in Atlanta