Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #274

I have been listening to it over and over.

Jon:

I wonder when mine is going to get here. It seems everyone got theirs but me, and my CC HAS been charged...

ability to pull off a live show. There's no tarnish in that regard. The tarnish I see is on the general public's, or more precisely, the general rock fan's, overall image of The Who.

Scott:

And for my part, the tarnish comes from betraying or in some other way intentionally losing that which set them apart from all other bands from their era. They weren't a "professional Rock band" but emotional, organic live performers. Now, with having to keep Pino in the game, they had to sacrifice the spontaneous for the measured. They had no choice. But it detracts from their live show, and "going on" sullies their reputation.

we should handle it. Why does Mark have it in for Jim

Mc:

You've got it backwards. I merely responded in the manner I was attacked. See? There you go again...

Do you ever learn?
Do you want to?
Do you care?

Kevin:

Well, there you are. Troll behavior.

Just when these two have found a way to co-exist

I "co-exist" with Jim the exact way I "co-exist" with you and everyone on this list. Don't attack me = I don't respond in kind. To quote David Byrne: "Same as it ever way..."

Isn't that troll like?

I'd say so. Why do you think I associate the two?

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML