Stars of Odds & Sodds plus 'Rabbit' too!

Hi friends,

There will be several updates that will be going up on 'Rabbit's site
this week including
a large number of photos from New York, Irvine, the Greek and studio
time which worked out amazingly well.
I am now only getting around to develop the photos from MSG and the
parties and I was actually pleased with the way some of these ones below
turned out.
There are some really good Rihga Royal photos as well.

I am not good about putting names to faces so if any of you can help me
fill in the blanks on some of these
photos and the rest going up later we would greatly appreciate it.

The address for the new photos is here:

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/assorted_photos.html

This set includes Tim E, Stoo,  Trish (you need your own site soon! :)
Barry whom is the Roger Daltrey look/sound alike, Cheryl Posner Webber,
Majik, Joyce*, the Starcke bros and many others.
Kevin and Suzi are relatives of Rabbit's and whom are in a few shots.
There are also backstage shots here and there.

Rabbit and I spent the whole day Monday in a studio in Van Nuys where I
filmed and photographed him working on the
new Eric Burden album as well as laying down other tracks for other
artists. We came away with a mountain of film and photos but I made a
point
of putting together something for those who want to see him working with
his old bandmates from "Crawler". This will be posted in a few hours so
your blessed with another email from me later :-)

Also going up is some amazing film rehearsing the John Entwistle Tribute
CD and a beautiful sounding John Entwistle Tribute track has been
authorized
to be listened to in part,  I will try and have this up within a few
days. The tribute CD is being released next year I believe and proceeds
are going to the Teenage Cancer Trust.

The Irvine and Greek photos are coming along.

Love & laughter,

Dave...
*
--