=============

From: Skippy <Stones@oooooo.com>

We had no seats when we got to the Veterans Stadium Rolling Stones show last
night even though we bought great seats for the show. My friends and I
bought several seats in section A. Ticketmaster sold seats in section A from
seat number one to thirty-nine. There was actually only seats number one to
twenty in the stadium.

The congestion in the aisles was very bad. People we crammed about thirty in
each row of twenty.
The aisles were packed with angry disheveled people. The promoter risked a
catastrophie! It was a free-for-all to grab anyone's seat. People complained
bitterly, "I had fifth row and they're not send me to the back." A woman
responded, "This is my seat. Get out of it." the big men refused to vacated
the pirated seat.

I was out side the venue waiting for people to arrive so I could distribute
their tickets to them. My handicapped wife was calling my crying on the
mobile phone, "There are no seats for us and they are tell me to go the back
of the stadium. Please come now. I can't stand any more of this." I
responded, "Please, just wait there. I have to wait for the others to come
so I can give them their tickets." My blood pressure was high! I went to the
ticket sales windows to find out that there were many tickets available in
sections A, B C. We were not to exchange our tickets for tickets that were
unsold. "If you want these tickets you'll have to pay for them." the ticket
lady at Veterans told me. I explained in vain that I paid for tickets and
that those tickets don't have the seat that I contracted for. She responded,
"If you want these tickets you'll have to pay for them. If you have a
problem with that they take it up with the promoter and Ticketmaster.

Meanwhile inside the Stadium it grew uglier. People were pushing and
shoving. The mayhem was unbearable. My wife got knocked in by a crowd of
people and hurt her bad knee. Stadium medical people had to escort us out of
the venue.

Throngs of people had no seats in many sections on the floor. There were
many upset people. One young lady wailed hysterical to the security guard,
"I flew my mother across the ocean to see the Rolling Stones. I spent well
over seven-hundred dollars for two seats and now you tell me you have no
seat for her." Another proclaimed, "We came here to have fun. Instead we get
shafted. They told us to take it up with Ticketmaster tomorrow. How will
that help us tonight? "First the Stones f#@ked with sh%t tickets from the
fan club and I buy more tickets from Ticketmaster and now this.", said a
young man. A stadium usher responded, "Too bad. If you don't like it leave."

We called Ticketmaster for a refund and was unable to receive a refund.
Ticketmaster says the promoter has our money. Jim Sutcliffe of Clear Channel
<jimsutcliffe@clearchannel.com> 215-238-4990 refuses refunds. Hello, Michael
Cohl...

Skippy