Toronto preshow gathering - Sept 28th

This was announced on the Who chat board and I thought I would pass it along
here.  Anyone who is going to the last concert date in Toronto is invited to
the preshow gathering at:  The Loose Moose Tap & Grill on 146 Front St W
(416-977-8840) at 4:30 p.m.  The person organizing it isn't going to make
reservations so get there early because apparently it's a popular place.
They will play Who music as long as the music is provided which I believe
will be.  If you'd like any more info you call email J.R. at
Apollo6666@hotmail.com    I don't know if I'll be there because I'm not sure
what my plans are yet.  If I'm not please stop by in the Air Canada Centre
and say hi to me.  I'll be in the 8th row on Pete's side.  See you there!!
9 more days!

Ann