-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com] Em nome de
O'Neal, Kevin W.
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2002 12:05
Para: 'thewho@igtc.com'
Assunto: Recent Daltrey Interview

	>From: "Oswaldo Akamine Jr."
	>Subject: RES: Recent Daltrey Interview
>Roger's telling the press something he's been tolding them for the last
>20 years:

I don't think we've heard Roger say this ever......

 "Pete and I have had no discussions of anything. We're trying to get
through this tour best we can, one day at a
time,
 and make sure the shows are great," he said. "We're playing it as
though
the band ends in Toronto on Sept. 28."

A far cry from the rumors posted on pt.com and also the manager
interview
after Detroit.

And the following is some insight on what may be guiding their future
decisions:

"It's the days off that are hard. I did speak to Pete about that, and
he
finds it the same, that the days off are
killing
 him."

I think what we're going to see is a great new Pete solo album.

Kevin in VT