Boston Pre-Show

	>From: "Ligouri, George P
	>Subject: Boston Pre-Show
	>
>I will be hosting the pre-show again. The flag and balloons will be back at
>the tweeter!
>
>All are welcomed.
>
>I plan on getting there *very* early this go around.
>So if you want to meet me there you shouldn't have any trouble finding me
as
>my truck will probably be the only thing in the parking lot.
>
>What's everyone else doing?

My buddy Jess (he'll happen to be in VT that day) and I will be hitting the
road in the Slipkid Mobile, from Montpelier, around 12:30.  We should be at
the venue by 3:30 - 4pm.
Wanna meet somewhere first so we can park together?

>Who's bringing what?

Beer, easy grillables, Beer, tunes, Beer.

>Who's got a good seat for me?

Got my eyes and ears open for ya.

Kevin in VT