Greek tonight, short and sweet

Just a short one since I'm about to pass out here from exhaustion.

Same set as Irvine.  Felt different, not as loud because of the noise
rules over there in Griffith Park.  Pete was funny as hell with his
stores of dating a friend of Roger's ex-wife, named DOLORES (repeated
the name over and over) and the bucket of wallpaper paste.  That was
right before TKAA  He seemed bored in sections though.  I saw a big sigh
during a break in BOR right before the harmonica part.  Band
introductions were funny as hell too, with him calling Zak the
"shittiest drummer we've ever had".  Pete laughed the whole time, lotsa
smiles, still great playing without being angry.

Highlight had to be "Amazing Journey/Sparks" again, with full birdman
appearing.

I had a great seat for this show, not in the pit but still close enough
to feel like I was part of it all.  I also saw Paul Stanley, Scott Ian
(but he wasn't a dick to me, maybe because I didn't get near him lol),
John Cusack, Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers playing escort in
front of the pit after the show ("move along please, move along"), and
Clem Burke of Blondie.  It was "starwatcher" night for sure.

I too wondered what that short thing Pete played that seemed like a new
song.  I can't remember lyrics or anything, anyone know what it was?
Has he sang that before?  The whole place hushed when he went into it.

I'm off, I may remember more after I've slept.  Hope I can make it to
Simon's show tomorrow, I'm beat.

cheers