Re: A Little Who Game

I found ten Who references:

Scott:

DAMN you're good! There's only 8!

1. Obviously, the names Generations & Second Generations

Yes, I was wondering if that one was too obvious and would be missed.

2. The "Pete-like" (no copyright infringment!) silhouette image on the Generations outside sign.

And I'm about to get another sign (pic to be amended) which has one more based on the cover of the Cult album Sonic Temple, still the guitarist is "doing a Pete."

3. The "Open" sign that each storefront has is clearly in reference to "Let My Love

Uh...

4. In one of the pictures of the inside of the Generations store, the TOMMY album

VERY good! Also there but not in the photos: Two Sides Of The Moon (with the "moon" side showing) and Entwistle's Whistle Rhymes cover. So far; I'm not done putting them up yet.

it also looks like the ODDS & SODS album is displayed up there as well. One or

No, not yet anyway.

5. There's a Who poster on the wall to the left of Mark at his register.

Good for YOU! Empire Theater, I also wondered if anyone could read it from that fuzzy photo.

6. Also in the above-mentioned picture, the left part of a British flag Who poster can