TheWho-> @ Irvine Meadows (short and curlie review before bed, more tomorrow)

First let me say that this AEB guy, AnEnglishBoy or
whatever he calls himself, is so full of shit it's
unbelievable, because Roger Daltrey *is* THE MAN!!
I've read this AEB guys dissing of Daltrey for a
couple years or more, and lemme tell ya......

Daltrey is so fuckin' amazing, bold, agressive,
and can even totally fuck up a song he's performed
for over 30 years and come out looking great (he
blew the 2nd verse of "Won't Get Fooled Again").
What a great singer. Saw what appeared to be the
Who->Babe down in front when the camera was shooting
from behind Roger (did Who->Babe catch Roger's towel?)

Zak was startlingly superb. Pino solid and loud
enough, but....Pete....man....Pete...

Pete was unbelievable. He was so into playing that
he would not stop, kept playing after songs were over extending them into jams that were really cool.

And, "AAA" (Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere) was Pete's
most astounding and agressive moment, with alternating
powerchords slotted between mean ass and nasty
soloing....just perfect.

Did I mention Pete's rant about the Hard Rock in Vegas?

He hates the fucking place! Hardest gig he says he and Roger ever had to do.

More after some rest, what an amazing journey.

"I'm not ready for a world without The Who-> in it."
~Mike Czar 2002

AnEnglishBoy~