[no subject]

Rocker with stripper

JOHN Entwistle, the bassist with The Who, was with a
stripper when he died in a Las Vegas hotel room from a
cocaine overdose.

The Las Vegas coroner, Ron Flud, confirmed in his
report that Entwistle, 57, was with dancer Alison
Rowse when he died in June.

A respected newspaper columnist, Norm Clarke, claims
that Entwistle met the stripper at a bar at the Hard
Rock Hotel - where The Who were due to perform.

Okay, how weird is it that her first name would be the
same as John's first wife's name?

Also, as my wife said when I told her the then rumor
that John died with a stripper, "Good for him!"

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com