Jim: Please hear my pleas

Mark, I thought you and I were solid.

Mc:

It's someone else's definition...

I for one am shocked.

Jim:

Spare me. There's nothing to be ashamed of, nothing wrong with being a homosexual, it's not for me but it's fine if that's your thing.

Honestly and sincerely shocked.

You're never honest and sincere, man.

My God! It gets worse!!! Now you are making fun of children with

No, I was making fun of YOU. Where did I make fun of any children? I'm a father. How DARE you???

Oh I do! Everyone else is certainly not crazy. Just you.

Keep telling yourself that...

obvious delusions of grandeur not to mention paranoid schizophrenia.

It's funny because you haven't a clue about psychology or the meaning of those terms.

Geez, if you aren't attacking me,

I've never attacked you once. I've merely responded to your attacks.

You're doing a great job, you know that? You keep sinking lower and lower

Saying something doesn't make it true. Keep trying, though.

But things have changed unfortunately, and now some of us have to look over both shoulders before making a comment.

Yeah, namely me. I post, I get attacked by you.

A while ago, Mark Leaman and I had a disagreement about a political issue

Let's be 100% accurate: you attacked me over a comment I made to another person.

2001 when it all began, we have been involved in a massive feud.

I'm not in any feud; I'm merely responsing to your attacks.

Therefore, I offer a truce to you Mark, once again.

Laughable. If you'd stop attacking me, I'd never bother you again. I never bothered you in the first place. Feel free to investigate this via the archives.

more important things to do in my life

You wish!

So how about it? Please don't brush off this request, as it is sincere.

See above.

I've said it before - don't mention me, and I won't mention you.

Is there an echo in here? I said, when I returned to the list, that I wasn't going to take any shit. I'm not. Not from you, not from anyone. Now you can paint us as equals, but you're not my equal and never will be. Just have a flash of intelligence for once and leave me alone.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines