To Album or Not to Album.....Questions...

>From: SicilianMother@aol.com
>Subject: Re: To Album or Not to Album.....Questions...
>
>Call me selfish,

Selfish!  ;-)

>but I don't really care if the album is a hit.  I will
>surely listen to it and love every last note............it will give me
>something new to listen to so I can go into my "zone"......my "Who zone"
>(which is actually the only zone I have).
<snip>
>But, I don't give
>a shit anymore.  If they play it, I will buy it and listen to it.

I hear ya.  I too would enjoy new music.
But, I also (like Jon) want The Who to come out on top.
At this point, I'm not so sure they can improve their stance, so I'm more
concerned with losing ground.

Ya know, this is the best Pete Solo band he's ever gathered!
;-)

Interesting perspective, huh?

Kevin in VT