Beef Stew/Mc's Band Name

Jon:

>Well if The Who don't end up coming out with a new album, then what are the

>rest of us supposed to read on this list!? Jim tried to jab you in a sore

>spot this time, Mark. Are you just going to let him get away with it ? ;)

Now, now Jon...  As if this pot needs any more stirring!  :-)  Actually, I
think this weird stew has cooked long enough.  I'll extend the olive branch
again - I'm more than willing to cease and desist if my counterpart will
agree to do the same...

>>> I've got a name suggestion for you: The English Boys ;-)

>>Just do it, Mc! I dare you.

>>Jon in Mi.

>..if he does I'm changin' my _nick_ for sure!

>AEB~

Now THAT'S funny!  Mc, do AEB a favor and consider these instead:  AnyWho;
By the Numbers; Who's Who; The Substitutes (I like that one); Pure and Easy;
Cobwebs and Strange; or Simon and Garfunkel?

>Here's a link to buy it> (Phish's Quadrophenia)
http://www.phish.com/drygoods/home/product.html?pid=14LP
<http://www.phish.com/drygoods/home/product.html?pid=14LP&cid=65&pg=1>
&cid=65&pg=1

Thanks Jeff...