RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #260

I have partied with John a couple times when he was in Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com [mailto:TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com]

Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 2:39 PM
To: TheWho-Digest@igtc.com

The Who Mailing List Digest
 Tuesday, September 10 2002 Volume 09 : Number 260

In this issue:

	time to return...short hiatus...Who cover band
	Re: Questions...
	end of the tour
	The End of the Tour
	Who->'s Met Who-> ..[was].. Re: Questions...
	Re: Goober is a raisinette
	Jimmy's movie dad dies
	To Album or Not to Album.....Questions...
	RE:  WGFA at NYC/Quadro-Phishia
	Re: Who->'s Met Who-> ..[was].. Re: Questions...
	Maryville follow-up
	Re: Who->'s Met Who-> ..[was].. Re: Questions...
	Re: Jimmy's movie dad dies
	Re: To Album or Not to Album.....
	Who Live CD's
	The Who is infectious