Roger misses John

Roger on John from the BBC2 Who special:

"It's hard. We used to think, 'Well, if we're working
at the end of the week, it's been a good ride.'
That's how we used to be in those days. And that's how
we are at the moment. It's one day at a time for us.
We've...we've been really whacked with a bat this
time. The playing is easy and the show's are easy
because once you play the music, John's alive again.
But the days off are hard and I can't pretend they're
not. And I'm missing him terribly. It's just the
little times that you used to meet in the lobbies and,
you know, maybe have a lunch, you know, on the plane
and...it's just weird having him not there. It's just,
I don't like it much. But I suppose it's something
I'll get used to and...but who knows. Like I said,
it's a day at a time."

Here the second part of the special here (requires
Real):
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2_aod.shtml?docu3

=====
-Brian in Atlanta