Felix Gets Indigestion

>It seems too you're a bit of a homophobe. Be proud.

Not at all.  I'm making fun of your sissy qualities.  Big difference.  Maybe
you can accuse me of being a racist next?  A misogynist maybe?  The assassin
of JFK if you're really feeling adventurous...

>As with your mythical "honeymoon"...

Wow, it really bugs you that I'm married.  Now why is that?  Jealous...?

>First I agreed with him ("I'll bet you do.") and then said that if he is
going to

>be "close to you" he should go for it, live it, be proud of it.

Wow yet again.  You said all that in the short phrase:  "I bet you do; be
proud"???  Oh yeah, did I forget to tell you that you're lies grow all the
more strange with each day?

>Haven't you learned by now when you "think" you always end up looking
stupid? I guess not...

No, arguing with you is stupid, that's more accurate.  Fun but stupid.  It's
like arguing with a mental patient; no matter how much you try to reason
with them, or how many times you explain the truth, they just don't get it.

And, haven't YOU learned by now when you "speak" you always end up looking
more like a chronic liar?

Try not to lose anymore sleep thinking about your next comeback Mark.  It
just isn't worth it.

Jim in Colo Spring