The Who is infectious

A nice story........

As token payment to my good friends Jack and Jeanne (attended Hershey with
us) for sending us a bunch of John Lennon signature baby stuff, I ordered
and sent them The Who Ultimate Collection.
My buddy Jack is a die-hard Blue Grass fan (yeah, I know, he's lost his
way......).
When I asked him if he received the CD I sent him, he got all excited and
told me he did and loves it.
Further more and more importantly, his 3 yo daughter won't let him put
anything else in the cd player when they're driving around.
"I tried to play some Blue Grass and she told me she wanted to hear more
'Rock n Roll'....that 'Who-who stuff'.

Heh-heh........
Another seed is planted.
:-)