Who films from the road...

Hi friends,

Before The Who start the final leg of their U.S. tour and one stop show
in Canada Rabbit and I have some
more film to share with you and if it's ok with you lot we are going to
post another 10 or 15 clips of films from the road this summer within
the next
few days. I also have some priceless film clips from Chicago and
Indianna which are rather funny at times.

I am posting 5 more now and will have another set ready in a day or two.

This batch features:

Zak getting his hair and eyebrows ready for the gig! (it's all in fun)

Roger using the camera lens as target practice with popcorn and bit's of
paper!

Zak & Simon just taking it easy before the gig!

and two films of Rabbit giving us a short outside tour of his estate in
England!

All films are viewable in QuickTime format and in time these will be
available on the site to view
in RealMedia format.

Here they are:

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/assorted_films.html