re:Re:For Trade

Lars,

    I paid $65 for the Who ticket.  Drove from North
Carolina to Detroit (11-hour drive) to see the show.
Paid $10 parking.  Paid $25 for the encore series CD
for the Detroit show.  I also bought the CFNY DVD and
CD.
    Now to finance all of this stuff, I had to sell
off about 1/6 of my CD collection (thank God for CD
burners) to pay for all of the above.  If you'd like
to buy the remaining shows for me, I'll be glad to not
trade for them.  I can't invest another couple of
hundred dollars into the Who right now.  I'm in a
band, and being a musician pretty much means that I'll
be poor forever, but I don't think that I should be
denied listening to the Who.

    Remember, their were two reasons for the Encore
Series: For Charity, AND for the fans.

Jon

=====
Jon Dawsonwww.thirdofnever.com