Re: Stereo version of A Quick One; Responding to Goober Pyle

> I have been told there is a stereo version of A Quick One
> coming up for release at some point. I don't have any details,

Supposedly, MCA is releasing it without any fanfare.  The only
way you'll be able to tell it's the stereo version is via a
sticker on the cover pointing that out.  I'm assuming it'll be
packaged like the reissue.....but maybe it won't.  It's all kinda
vague.

> And, for that matter, fuck you. Come looking for me and I'll
> crack your back over my knee like a rotten branch.

Well, nice to see you guys are beginning to resolve your little
dispute.  ;-)

Love you both!

- SCHRADE in Akron