Columbus Review/Heh-heh...

Scott:

>A simple white towel with a bit of his sweat on it - yet I clutched on to
that thing

>like Linus clutching his security blanket.

Hahahahaa.  Very good.  You are allowed to carry that towel around like
Linus, however, no thumb sucking - you'll get buck (no offense) teeth!

>Me? I'll take it. Gladly.

So will I.  Two weeks before the lads come to the Denver area and I can't
wait.  I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em.

Jeff:

>Where's Jim Sigel? I really feel close to him tonight ;-)

>Jeff

Hey, I made a promise and I was trying to stick to it, pal.  And you're not
allowed to get that "close" unless you buy dinner and get me REAL drunk.
I'd like to keep my virginity if possible.

>(Mark said)  I'll bet you do. Be proud.

Ah, but Mark just can't contain hisself; some truce.  The guy just won't
keep away from me.  Must be my cologne.  Sorry Mark, but I'm married, and I
don't go THAT way despite what I told Jeff, (not that there's anything wrong
with that).  Could be I'm not so crazy after all, am I Jeff?  Last week, you
were saying...?

Remember kiddies, for the record, I didn't get involved in this one until
summoned...

Jim in Colo Springs