Re: John's last studio recording

> AEB wrote:  "Does anyone know if this recording, "Same Price," was indeed
> the last studio recording by John?"
>
> We might have to get a ruling from the judges on this.
> The Who did rehearse at least two new songs in a studio and they did
record
> them just prior to John's death.

As of right now it's the last "officially released" recording.  I've
seen a short preview of the upcoming Rising Low documentary
from the recording sessions and there is a interview with him
and some footage of the session itself.  I think the release date
has been pushed back until Oct 8.

Bruce (going to see da Mule Wed.)