Re: Jones Beach

In a message dated 9/1/2002 12:41:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
magik1@optonline.net writes:

> > i was there it did rain for a bit then it cleared up.
>
> But just a few sprinkles. Quite acceptable. lol!
>
> magik

yeah it was :)  i was roaming the parking lot i saw people with backs of
their cars open wish you had signs of who you were.. if you saw me i was with
my son i wore long white t shirt with roger on it in black and white.
fantastic show.......wish it wasnt so windy lol