Re: 2000 Tour vs 2002 tour

I agree that Roger's voice was in better form this time around.  I
don't know the reasons for that (maybe Roger doesn't either).  With
Rog, it always seems to be a bit of a pot luck.

With John missing, its tough to say which was better.  If John had not
died, I think 2002 would have been better, without a doubt.  Does an
improved Pete and Roger (and Zak, for that matter) make up for the
lack of John?  Its a pointless comparison, I think.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer