free music offer

hello all
As most of you who read any of my posts may already realize, I am a musician. I've been playing guitar and singing in various formats since High School and it is my primary source of income. A few years back I formed a Who tribute band w/some friends of mine. We were'nt really a tribute per se, more like a mod/punk band that only played Who covers. Anyway, one of our early shows was recorded from the soundboard.
I would like to offer a copy of this tape of my band "SUBSTITUTE" to anyone who is interested. Free of charge of course. I'm not trying to make any money off of it, to be honest the main reason for this is because here on these lists are the people whom I would've most liked to see in the audience at a SUBSTITUTE gig. You are the target audience. I realize I'm opening myself up to criticisms but I dont' care, everyone has an opinion and I understand that. I just wanted to share and perhaps provide some of you with something 'new' to listen to. Plus I realize I post quite a bit about playing and singing Who music so I thought I'd give an opportunity to let anyone who wants to judge for themselves. Email me privately if you're at all interested.
peace

Andy

"I don't talk to musicians...
they might influence me."