Boiler Suits

> (it's a friggin oven! Now I know why it's called a boiler suit!) I did wear
> it last halloween as a Pete costume but most people thought I looked more
> like Andy Kaufmans character from 'Taxi', Latka Gravas

One Halloween, about 10 years ago, I, too, wore a boiler suit & went to a
party as Pete Townshend.  Most people thought I was Mr. Goodwrench, the
car repairman from T.V. ads.

You can usually find boiler suits at companies who provide uniforms & work
clothing for industry & business.  I went to such a company in my area & they
gave me a remaindered one for a few dollars if I remember.

- SCHRADE in Akron