I never saw this old Mansfield I review from a Led Zep guy. very interesting;)

At first I was a bit pissed off and then I thought that Mark wrote it and
then as I read on about the Who's colorful history about money making and
hitting people over the head  in 1969. I just covered my face with my hands,
leaned back in my chair and laughed.  Nothing has changed then.  Yeah, The
Who are money grubbers, that is why they top all of the lists in financial
worth.

Here's the link: <A HREF="http://www.concertlivewire.com/who.htm";>The Who / Robert Plant, Tweeter Center, Tinley Park, IL Aug.
24, 2002</A>

I love Led Zeppelin, but they are no Who.  Did y'all here the rumors?

Jon in Mi.