Re: To Johanna

In a message dated 10/26/2002 10:00:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Sroundtable@aol.com writes:

> as a Who fan don't want you to go anywhere, but I know that your kids are
> benefitting immeasurably from your rescue and new lease on life.  Don't go
> visit John just yet (he's in Heaven, by the way, rocking with Keith as we
> write.

Dear MC,

Thank you........I will never try that again.  I was not in my right mind,
and didn't realize how lucky I was until I almost lost my life.  It has only
been like 3 months, but it feels like a million years ago, yet only
yesterday.  I am thankful to be around and on this list, and listening to my
fellow Who-super fanatics, sharing your thoughts with me, and listening to
mine.  I am overwhelmed with all of the support from this list.  I don't want
to stray from the point we are all here, but, I did want to share the fact
that my last conscience thought was about John.  I hope their in heaven.  One
day, when I am really, really old, I hope we will all be together again.

Very sincerely,
Johanna