Almost better than SEX!!

In a message dated 10/26/2002 9:59:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
whocasa@adelphia.net writes:

> Cheers to you for overcoming hardship and putting yourself (and your kids)
> on good footing.  Guilt is an ugly emotion.  Good luck beating it.
>
> Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I am soooo happy I am here today and not "there".

Wanna know what else is cool?  For 25 years or so, I have been a hard core
Who fan.  But, up until the time I got on this list, I never had much of
anyone that shared the intense Joy that comes from the Who's music (except my
big brother whose 8 track homemade Who tape introduced me to Pete, Roger,
John and Keith, at the age of 9 or 10).  Everyone that came in contact with
me knew *I* was a Who fan and I know I introduce alot of people to their
music.  If I had a hundred dollars for every time someone says to me, "I
heard such and such Who song and thought of you", I would be a rich Sicilian
Mother!!

Anyway, it is a special bond that I feel with all of my CO-Who fans.  Some of
you are older and know more, and I enjoy listening and learning.  Then, there
are others that are younger and newer to the Joy and I enjoy sharing what I
know.

Just thought I'd let you all know that.....

Love,
Johanna