Keith Moon

In a message dated 10/24/02 8:38:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
whocasa@adelphia.net writes:

> Do you think Keith was being serious?  I'm not being a smart-ass here.

 Of course I have no way of knowing for sure.  His reaction was an honest one
though, and he did appear to listen to her, as she testified that he was
"free" for that period that she spent with him.  He invited her along as if
he didn't want to be alone. Then it was pure Keith  on that kit. Until she
left and he returned to the other influences.

That name is so powerful.  For Keith to say that he doesn't know how to find
Him may mean that she told him how. Just call His name.  This is on the one
hand.  On the other hand it was not up to Keith at all. He may have been
marked out in eternity past.

Jon in MI.