From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
JOELTLE515@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 1:27 PM
To: owner-thewho@igtc.com; thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Cobain rhymes with "insane"

here's a question i'd like to ask all of you who are bashing cobain. do you
think music would've been great without nirvana? cause if nirvana, and pearl
jam and all the other bands that came out and became the dredded "grunge"
tag
didn't emerge, rock would still be focused around bands with long blonde
hair
and spandex and women's makeup. the only band that probably would still be
"hip" that dosen't fit into the "hair metal" category would be u2. but they
changed the sound in the 90's anyway with "achtung baby" and "zoo tv" and
all
that.  this is just my opinion. what do you think?

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.