Eerie Tour Book Photo, WHO Banter, Boy Genius Bjorn and JAE Memor ial Tomorrow

	>From: "jacqueline"
	>Subject: Eerie Tour Book Photo, WHO Banter, Boy Genius Bjorn and
JAE Memorial Tomorrow
	>And our Dear Kevin O Neal
	Hey!  That's nice!
	>with the labor intensive "Who Banter Time!!!
>Hershey continued."

Labor of love........

>Oh, man!!! What I would give!!!  :O)  I woulda been pissing myself.

It *was* way cool.  Never seen him do this before, live or via a recording.
He was powerful, commanding, intimidating.
It was just plain old ornery!

>>"Pete repeatedly launching HUGE loogies at Matt Kent in the front row as
he
>>ferociously abused his guitar."
>
>That I could do without.

I hear ya, but it was actually hilarious!  And, at the same time, just
showed more attitude and balls and youth and spirit (spirit, not
spit...well, that too).
While gross, I loved it.  To Scott at the time:  "He did it again!!!!!!"
Matt Kent would duck the flying spitt ball and come up laughing with his
camera blazing.

>Was he shaking his ass at the crowd all the time too?  I love it when he
>does that.

Can't recall?
I know I did see him do that this tour...just can't remember which show.
Scott?

>Thanks again Kevin.  Yer a doll

Awe..shucks. <blushing>

Kevin in VT