Re: Cobain Disses Pete in New Book

> "Hope I die before I turn into Pete Townshend" Cobain wrote
> in a 1992 never released letter to fans.

> The guy obviously had no respect for Pete or himself.

Shhhhh!  Jeff House says it's not healthy or productive to get
upset when The Who's legacy is attacked.

Pretend Kurt Cobain never made that comment.

Pretend USA Today never ran that article.

Pretend The Who never did anything wrong.

Pretend everyone loves & respects The Who.

There.

Feel better?

- SCHRADE in Akron