Re: Senator, you're no Punk

This is starting to sound very "Punk and the Godfather" to me.

Jeff:

Not a chance. You just want to dismiss what you don't possess as irrelevent. Which is ridiculous on the face of it. I wouldn't do that to you! And you as the Punk, nothing could be less true according to your unwillingness to let go of the old Who and complete disregard for any new bands. You're closer to the Godfather, as I say:

"You declare The Stones are irrelevent/You don't know enough of their music..."

To which you reply:

"I'm a fan/Who is best/Don't need to/know the rest..."

I hope I die before I get old.

Too late!

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com