what?

ML said "Only from the inexperienced will you hear the cry that experience
doesn't matter, because they haven't bothered to put in the time and effort
yet they want a level playing field....."

All generalizations (like these) are wrong.

If it smells like shit, tastes like shit and looks like shit.  It is shit.
You don't need any experience to know it when you encounter it.

BTW, further labelling and categorizing does not convince me of any special
knowledge.  It just convinces me that someone wants to label and catergoize.

This Stones have no relevance to *me* at all.  They are boring.

Jeff
A half-with with a calculator.