A good day on the list.

In a message dated 10/18/02 9:38:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com writes:

> It's our differences that make us stronger, honey!
>
> AEB~

Lew, you certainly are a colorful fellow.

I really enjoyed reading my mail today. You guys are all so sharp.  Scott
*always* makes me laugh (even with his sarcastic whip-like responses) O'Neal,
I mean Kevin made me laugh and I always enjoy reading his posts. Jeff, I dig
your digs.  You keep things very interesting. And sexual.

Jon in Mi.