Re: Daddy Rolling Stones

> Howard Stern is the greatest morning drive radio personality,

Well, *that's* true! Hey now!

Scott:

That is SO true!

He's not gay!

Jeff:

I KNOW I shouldn't do this, but speaking of being handed straight lines...how do YOU know?

willing to change my mind...and it would've been dangerous (still is)
'coming out' sometimes.

Steve:

I can see this becoming a thread FAR too easily...

Bet I'd buy another ticket to see the Who, but bet I won't be seeing the
Stones...

I saw The Stones in 1978, when I thought they were way past their prime. They were very good, and performed their songs in a professional manner. Given what I've seen and heard of them live since, I have no reason to think they'd be different on this tour. And my reaction is...(yawn). Now I will say once again, because I'm so effin' impressed, that the Abkco remasters recently released (covering IMHO much of the greatest part of the Stones' career) are well worth owning by anyone who even cares a little about their music. That stuff is breathtakingly good.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
faith.yahoo.com