Re: ass comparison

> I really wanted to check Roger out, but he did not do me that favor
> this year.  He spends way too much time facing the audience for my
> taste.

Roger will give you fleeting ass shots when he's twirling the mic some-
times but(t) you're correct - for the most part he does his patented
"Daltrey-stare," facing the audience.  I bet Zak can talk for hours about
Daltrey's ass.

> Pete is a different story.  I saw his ass.  I liked his ass.

"Bulbous" is an adjective that comes to mind when I think of Pete's ass.
Healthy & roundish.

> I won't compare it to Mick's because I've not had the pleasure,

What?!  You've never seen a picture or video of Mick Jagger's bony ass?!

> Is it unfair to compare a guitarist's ass to a singer's ass?

I'm not sure, but(t) I bet *you* would have a problem with it!  ;-)

> I've got nearly 30 years of ass noticing experience.

Me, too!  I think I must be an ass man.  Because people are always say-
ing, "You're an ass, man!"  (Ha!  Rodney Dangerfield joke!)

> I think I bring a very unique perspective to the ass comparison table.

OK.  Best female ass in Rock.  Or Pop.  Who's your choice?  It can be a
current artist.  Or an older artist.  Who's your choice?

My choice would have to be what some critics have argued is the finest fe-
male ass in Rock/Pop ever.  And that ass belongs to Agnetha from ABBA.
She's the blonde one.  Talk about an ass with character!  Momma mia!

- SCHRADE in Akron