Re: Ya gotta wonder...

In a message dated 10/17/02 9:25:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> Not quite sure what you're getting at here

I guess I am gonna have to explain this one as well.

The Stones put on a good show.  They are very professional sounding and
polished. I really like them.

The Stones know who The Who are and what they have done in the last 2 years.
At the CFNY they got beaten by them again. I am willing to bet that Mick and
Keith remembered that before going out this time.  Loud and Energetic are
what describe The Who.  Competition is a good thing in this case.  Stones
fans should be grateful to Pete and Roger.  So should we.

Jon in Mi.