This 'll Piss Some Of You Off ! ! ! (NB)

	From: "An English Boy"
	Subject: Re: This 'll Piss Some Of You Off ! ! ! (NB)
	>>Wow, nicely put!
>If you think that's nice......

	What's not nice about:
	 >"TheWho- hits me inside my guts, deep down where keets
	 >has been talking about, and upside like a bomb going off, like
    >no other band"  ?

To that I say thank you Who, I'll have another!

	>>My wife and I saw Gov'+Mule a while back and left early.
	>>A combination of too much heavy and hard chest-thumping volume
>Uh, that's a bad thing?

I'm pretty hard-core regarding volume.  Hell, I withstood JEB from in front
of John's amps even after he sent the place into the stratosphere with
volume to the point where a couple of my friends who were wearing ear plugs
had to also put their fingers in their ears.
But, this was different.  It was painful.  But, not painful in a good Who
way.

>Keep in mind that, since the tragic death of Allen Woody, in August 2000,
Gov'+ MuLe has not had a permanent bass player, >but a rotation of guests,
one of which _may_ have been what you experienced.

Oh, I know it was.  Wish I could remember who the "guest" was.  What I do
remember is HE SUCKED!  :-)

Kevin in VT