Re: +

In a message dated 10/11/02 8:10:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
whocasa@adelphia.net writes:

> I've been listening to the Jones Beach show today and it is flat out
> brilliant.

I am going to have to order this one too then.  I have alot of feeling after
listening to both the Det. and GR cd's. The vibe is different. I would like
to listen to as many as I have ordered (about 5 I think) and sum them up
according to what Pete says in TKAA.  That has been my favorite part of the
shows since 2000.  It shows where Pete and Roger differ in creativity.
Roger's line is always the same. Pete's is similar, but always fresh to the
moment. Very deep and moving. I have shed tears nearly every time I heard his
portion.  I may share some of the reasons  why later. He really did not
forget.  He really did not get old.

Jon in Mi