Re: =

From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@adelphia.net>

BTW, in my line of work a legacy is a legal term that refers to property
that is handed down from a deceased person to their designee.  It is a
clause in a will that is executed when someone dies.  I really don't like
the usage here because The Who is not dead - not to me.  I don't want them
to die.  I love what they are doing.

Oh God!!

Jeff House, Esq??

An Attorney (same as a lawyer but costs more) ????

Unlike a mortician, you get paid the big bucks before people die
by drafting up wills and trusts/living trusts/estate plans, etc.

Damn!! I can't believe it, I liked this guy Jeff!

BTW~Maybe Mark is a Mortician....ya think??

~AnEnglishBoy ~ California Certified Legal Assistant & Paralegal

(though not presently employed as such, curse of small town legal
firm blues)